NBN FTTN Dropouts

griggers
Level 2

Hi TPG Support

I know this question has been asked many times, but I am experiencing multiple dropouts a day with my NBN connection.

How do I go about resolving this ?

Thanks

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Good day @griggers,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to pull up your account using your Community details and run some remote test. The result is inconclusive and we need our Tech team to look into it further. Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted and I will arrange a call from our Tech team.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @griggers,

Just doing a follow up.

I'm still waiting for your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Tech team. We really want to help resolve this issue.

Please provide your contact details via private message.

Thank you.

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your contact details via PM @griggers.

I'll arrange a call from our Tech team around 4PM WA time today.

Kind regards,

Mc_Gerald

Hi @griggers,

Hope you're doing well.

Just doing a follow-up regarding the connectivity issue that you have raised last Wednesday. We've managed to check your account records and it shows here that your connection drop outs issue has been escalated to our Engineering team due to a possible network issue.

Please allow our Engineering team some time to investigate your matter. The Engineer handling your case will contact you as soon as we get a pertinent update. We understand what your service means to you and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Mc