NBN Maintenance?

SOLVED Go to solution
wsnwrdn
Level 2

Saw that there's an NBN maintenance going on in NSW according to the link on TPG's site. I'm in St Kilda VIC, so it wouldn't affect me or anyone in VIC, would it?

I'm asking cos my internet speed has been crazy slow since this morning. Anyone in Melbourne experiencing the same thing? Shall I try restarting the router?

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there charmers63,

Ive sent you a PM that you can just reply to if you like.

Kind regards 

Ken

View solution in original post

charmers63
Level 2

Thank you for checking, Yes @kenc  was my knight in shining armour Smiley LOL All sorted as well as the office stress levels. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

charmers63
Level 2

Hi Ken,

Sorry  it hastaken this long for me get to see a reply :-( my mobile hotspot not that great either \. How do I private message you, I can't see an option for that?

Ken-C

Hi there charmers63,

Ive sent you a PM that you can just reply to if you like.

Kind regards 

Ken

charmers63
Level 2

I replied to the mesage with the phone code but it has bounced back?

Riezl

Hi @charmers63, may we know if you are still having issues connecting to the internet?

charmers63
Level 2

Thank you for checking, Yes @kenc  was my knight in shining armour Smiley LOL All sorted as well as the office stress levels. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

Riezl

We are glad to know that. Have a wonderful day! Cheers!

wendycox
Level 2

It's extremely easy to endeavor the study for each client and you should simply follow some straightforward advances. Subway structures its review entry in a manner with the goal that clients face no trouble in completing the study. Visit https://www.globalsubwaylistensx.com

angelastoner
Level 2

Web based financial administrations offered by Umpqua Bank make it simple for clients to check their exchange history, take care of tabs, move assets between accounts and so on. These web banking administrations are advantageous and clients can bank whenever gave they have web association. Visit https://reliable-bank.com/umpqua-bank-login-guide/