TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Off-Peak data not being used?

BasilDV

Hi @tlai,

I understand that you were able to contact our Tech team and since the issue is still under investigation, a temporary connection has been configured on the modem again to provide you with the internet service.

Further updates will be given by our tech team once available. Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

BasilDV

bluebe
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

I am having the very same problem. ie. Despite being online during offpeak times, ALL downloads are being registered as peak. This has been an issue in the past & has led to me to prematurely exceed my peak quota & have to upgrade my plan to avoid throttling Smiley Sad

Can you help get it sorted out for me please?

Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @bluebe,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've searched for your account using your community details, but failed to find a match.

We would like to check your account to understand this further.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

bluebe
Level 2

Thanks, BasilDV! Appreciate your help on this.

PM sent.

Can you check my times too please? They're not local time (Perth).

BasilDV

Hi @bluebe,

We've raised the concern with the usage issues and will provide you with the updates once available.

About the time, are you pertaining to the time that you can see on your computer?

Are you able to provide us more information about your time concern, so we could analyze and provide proper resolution.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

bluebe
Level 2

Ha!

No, not the time on my computer. I don't expect you to have control over that Smiley Happy

I mean the times in the "Account Usage" statement are clearly not my local Perth time. For example, I log in at 4 or 5-ish every morning but, according to the Account Usage statement, it is 7 or 8-ish. This further compounds my peak/offpeak quota issues.

Will

Hi @bluebe

We received your PM and we thank you for the screenshot of your usage and the explanation of the time stamps. This will help us greatly.

As mentioned by BasilDV, we have already raised this concern and we'll provide you an update once it's available.

Regards,

Angela
Level 2

This is exactly what I am afraid of. I just changed from nbn50 to nbn12 with 100gb, 50/50. Checking usage I see 35gb upload/download registered, zero for off peak and yet I use online a lot between 5-8.30am. Is this a scam? I might just ditch nbn and just use Aldi or amaysim  mobile data. Certainly got a lot of phone surplus data to hotspot into

Angeli

Hi Angela, 

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Do you have devices connected to the WIFI while you are sleeping?