NBN Outage

SOLVED Go to solution
book1852
Level 3

Hi

I am about to post about NBN. Yours  may be a planned outage and probably is.but don't hold you breath. It may only be a half a day.

But outages are  an Australian wide disgrace.

There are ongoing outages that affect mainly landlines to landlines. I haven't been able to contact AGL (Gas) for 7 days. They only have three methods of contact. None work for me.I can't get my doctor and chemist in the same old telephone exchange (that belongs to Telstra) 

People affected appear to be affected in various ways. I finally got through to my chemist and it rang twice before it "screeched" out.  I could use a mobile but I have a sim card and the queue time is 40 mins. But after speaking to AGL chat I doubt they wouldn't know which way their head is on.

So here is what I know and where you can get further information. New Post.

Kaila

Shane

Hi @book1852

I responded to your initial post located here

To better understand the situation, send me a Private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi

I am about to post about NBN. Yours  may be a planned outage and probably is.but don't hold you breath. It may only be a half a day.

But outages are  an Australian wide disgrace.

There are ongoing outages that affect mainly landlines to landlines. I haven't been able to contact AGL (Gas) for 7 days. They only have three methods of contact. None work for me.I can't get my doctor and chemist in the same old telephone exchange (that belongs to Telstra) 

People affected appear to be affected in various ways. I finally got through to my chemist and it rang twice before it "screeched" out.  I could use a mobile but I have a sim card and the queue time is 40 mins. But after speaking to AGL chat I doubt they wouldn't know which way their head is on.

So here is what I know and where you can get further information. New Post.

Kaila

Level 2
Please fix it AEAP.
Shane

Hi @4707327,

Welcome to the community!

The original post is outdated, are you having issues with the service? If so, please drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation.

On the other hand, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

Regards,

Please fix it AEAP.