TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Speed Upgrade Offer

Colin3178
Level 3
Been through 2 billing cycles and still nothing
Wiser
Level 3

Is the reson for the delay one of staff resources, NBN Co needing to change a configuration parameter, TPG Telecom corporate finances, or inadequate facilities to add the NBN100 to existing TPG infrastructure?

You must be losing loyal customers in droves, given that a complaint is a favour, and most of your disgruntled customers are just churning to the competition, and not bothering to ask or complain. At least an email saying there have been delays may lessen the workload on your support staff.

My billing cycle clicked over on the 4th Smiley Sad, so another four weeks to wait for fourth cycle to complete. At least I have 50Mbps and it is quite stable.

eericson000
Level 3
Think I received a call in May, said yes tot he offer, new cycle payment happened this month, I’m still listed as NBN50 lol
Alexl888
Level 3

THIS WHOLE FIASCO RE UPGRADE OFFER - EMBARRASSING!

NOT A WORD FROM TPG FOR NOT RENDERING THE OFFER.

IS THIS TO BUY TIME TILL WE PAY EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NEW PLAN?

icarroll17
Level 2
Same here.
wentforgold
Level 2

It's the 13/6 and i'm still waiting for nbn100 ??????????????????? Seems we got sold a lie

Slava
Level 2
My billing cycle was triggered a few days ago and still no speed change...
eericson000
Level 3

Not sure why it requires a "billing cycle", when we have been paying that price already LOL.

matejkocis
Level 2
Same situation here, I opted in via a link. End of May came and no speed change. I called and they had it recorded on their end that there was a speed change offer but I didn’t accept it. I told them I did and I took a screenshot of the confirmation on the screen. So far I have been waiting two weeks, and have called them each week after they said to wait 24-48 hours. Is there an ombudsman that this can be reported to? It’s false advertising..
benson2021
Level 2
Yes, it is bad. I called them 3 times and they said that will upgrade at 16 June. But nothing.
If they dl not want to upgrade,it is OK. But I do not like a lie