NBN Upload Speeds

Level 2

I am a teacher working from home and I need to upload daily videos. I keep my videos short, on medium quality and the files are maximum 100mb. All my speed tests have the upload speeds at 0.40mbs and lower. My current video of 93mb has been uploading for 40 minutes and is not even halfway done. I have been tryign all week to contact TPG but have been unable to make contact by phone or by chat. I would like to have this resolved before term 2 starts and I have to upload multiple files and videos.

Regards,

Beverly

2 REPLIES 2
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi Beverly,

First of all, just try to restart modem because sometime after restarting modem can resolve this kind of issue. Then if you think that still speedtest result lower  then make sure try with one device for testing to get correct result. There could be wireless connectivity issue as well so if possible then try to use wired connection for your computer. If you can't use wired/LAN connection then try to use 5G wireless network because its has faster transfer rate than 2.4G wireless network. 

You mentioned file 100 mb( megabits) so i believe its 100MB (Megabytes) because most of file are in Bytes  and internet speed are measure in bits.

regards

JayeshP9.