TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection down in Artarmon NSW from 9pm 10-Apr

gte888
Level 2

Hi,

How do we contact TPG support after hours? Our NBN is out of service right now.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gte888
Level 2

All working again. Not sure if TPG saw this message.

We did multiple reboots without success. I wish TPG has 24 hour support. Why not?

Ahra_G

Hi @gte888

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details. It appears that there was an unplanned network outage yesterday, 10 April 2021, which caused service interruption to some customers. Howeever we can confirm that the outage has been resolved the same day. 

Remote tests also showed that  your internet is  now working for more almost a day now. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Regards,

Ahra_G

gte888
Level 2

Thanks Ahra,

My question is how to contact support after hours. I have checked the NBN service outage page, and the list was empty for my address.

As you said it was unplanned outage. But how will I find out on the weekend or after hours. It is important for me to know how to reach after hours support???

Ahra_G

Hi @gte888

We do not have after-hours support at the moment. 

The links provided above are our self-help options.

You may also utilise our TPG APP to lodge a fault ticket. 

Thanks!