TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connection not working, no support

bquinn12
Level 2
WTF is going on at TPG? No one is answering the phones at any time of day, apparently. I received my new NBN connection pack and something isn't working. My old ADSL line seems to have been disconnected, so I have no internet and my partner and I are working from home full-time.

Is there an expected timeframe to receive support for this?
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @bquinn12

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @bquinn12

Your NBN order is still showing in progress. Can you please confirm your modem and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? NBN need to be able to detect your NBN NCD, please leave this connected and powered on.

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

FTTC Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

bquinn12
Level 2
Hi Karl, yep I watched the video and the NBN NCD is connected and powered on. Has been since yesterday. I'm getting all blue lights except the LAN one. I'll wait for the call from the Provisioning Team.

Thanks,
Brendan
KarlB

Hi @bquinn12 

NBN have booked an appointment for Monday, 11 May 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

Regards,

Karl