NBN connections

Aleg0630
Level 2
After a month I am still waiting for my NBN activation, I talked to more than 10 different people at the phone. I got an appointment for 1st of March. Just wondering if the technician will solve the issue, or will be still delays after that?
Is it possible to connect the ADSL? My partner and I, we are full time students and some days working from home. We really need the connection ASAP, we have to go to family and friends to do our assessments and exams, because not internet at home yet.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Aleg0630 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you are under the NBN HFC technology. As you are aware, all service providers are affected by the equipment shortage within the said technology that caused delays in the activation/installation of the service.

You may check this article for more information: Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

We do not offer ADSL service anymore as it is already disconnected in the area.

We understand that you've been in touch with our NBN service delivery team and further discussed your case.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV