NBN constant dropout

ethanzyy1988
Level 2
Hello, my NBN internet start to constant dropout from 01/06/2018 morning, everytime i tried switch the power off and on, internet connect for minutes, then dropout (4 green lights solid, no flashing ). I have changed wifi name and renoot the modem Huawei HG659, wondering if anyone can help me out?
10 REPLIES 10
Erika

Hi @ethanzyy1988

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

I've reviewed the notes on your account and can see that one of our technicians has already requested for a modem replacement. Our logistics team is only available during weekdays, hence, earliest update we can provide is by Monday. 

We'll chase this for you and will be providing you updates as soon as possible on tomorrow. 

Cheers, 

ethanzyy1988
Level 2
Thank you Erika.

appreciate your help.
Erika

You're welcome @ethanzyy1988.

ethanzyy1988
Level 2

Hi Erika,

Could you please chase it up for me to see if replacement modem will be sent out today?

Thanks.

Erika

Hi @ethanzyy1988

I've chased this now for you. 

I'll be updating you once available. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @ethanzyy1988

The modem has now been shipped out from our warehouse today. 

I've sent you a Private Message for the consignment number for tracking purposes. 

ethanzyy1988
Level 2

Thank you very much.

Erika

You're welcome @ethanzyy1988

I can see that your modem is already with our courier Star Track ready for processing. You may view this link on How to Check TPG supplied modem delivery status. The delivery to metro areas and major towns takes 1 to 2 working days, while the delivery to rural and remote areas takes 2 to 4 working days.

We would appreciate if you may please return the faulty modem to 65 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 with attention to logistics within 14 days upon receipt of the new modem. Kindly quote your customer ID, name and address as a reference.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers, 

ethanzyy1988
Level 2
Hi Erika,

I have received the new.modem, Internet is bavk.to work.
I am about to return the fault modem to you,could.you please confirm that I just need to post it to North Ryde NSW address with my account info and attention to TPG Logistic?
Thanks.