TPG Community

Get online support

NBN dropping out for a month+

Jason_G
Level 2

Moved to the premises a around a year and a half ago, NBN had to be installed and the tech put a new telephone socket in the wall. Recently moved from Mate ISP because I thought it was their services, speeds are better and for the first week it seemed to be fixed but no. It's the NCD that loses connection, I have logs.

POI Camp Hill

FTTC

Archer VR600v V2 BYO

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi Jason_G,

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and have detected drop outs based on the remote tests. 

The connection is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Please ensure to leave your modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

We'd appreciate if you can confirm your best call back time & number via private message for updates purposes. 

-Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi Jason_G,

I realised that an appointment is booked today. 

Should you have further queries or concerns regarding the lodged fault, you may continue responding to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Moved to the premises a around a year and a half ago, NBN had to be installed and the tech put a new telephone socket in the wall. Recently moved from Mate ISP because I thought it was their services, speeds are better and for the first week it seemed to be fixed but no. It's the NCD that loses connection, I have logs.

POI Camp Hill

FTTC

Archer VR600v V2 BYO