NBN dropping out

Leoncini
Level 2

I am so angry, frustrated and sick of TPG and there terrible customer service. For the past 3 weeks my internet has been continuously dropping out. I have spoken to TPG and they said that they are working on it and running tests and that was it. I rang them back 2 days later becuase they had turned my internet off and changed my wi-fi password on me without notice. They said that it would be fixed between the 24/8 - 28/8. Nothing has been done, I pay $70 a month for absolutely nothing. no compensation and no refunds. I have spoken to them today and they said the technician has looked and there is nothing wrong and they expect me to wait until Wednesday for someone to come into my house to look. 

TPG ARE USELESS!!! They have not helped me at all and they are so rude over the phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi Leoncini

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Sorry to hear things are taking longer than expected in resolving this issue. I've managed to pull up an account using your Community details and based on the lodged fault, the issue has been raised to NBN™ Co. with an utmost priority.

We can have a look to see if we can schedule you in with an earlier time however, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are also reliant on their scheduling. As discussed over the phone by the assigned Engineer, they will send you the confirmation via SMS once the appointment has been booked for 29 August 2018 between 1PM-5PM. 

Rest assured that we'll keep a close eye on this and be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Ahra_G

Good day, Leoncini

Based on the recent update, the appointment for tomorrow, Wednesday, 29 Aug has been booked. Please ensure that either you or someone over 18yrs of age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers!