TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation payment process ETA

SOLVED Go to solution
Jonson
Level 2

Hi,

I would like to know the ETA of payment process for NBN installation.

Are you able to provide a specific date for this stage to be complete?

Regards,

Jonson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JongR

Hi @Jonson

We have a Community article regarding modem delivery:

How to Check TPG supplied modem delivery status

I hope this is helpful.

Have you seen a helpful comment lately? Be sure to give it a Like.
If a reply to your question solves the problem, be sure to mark it as an Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @Jonson

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that the change of your plan to NBN HFC is currently in progress. 

Please note that Direct debit payment will take 3-4 working days for the payment to process from our end and from the bank’s end and credit card payment will just take 1-4 hours. 

The transition process to NBN begins as soon as we receive the fund for the delivery fee of the NBN modem from our customer.

I've checked your account and can see that the delivery of your NBN modem is current in progress. I've sent you a private message for further details. 

Currently, we are working to complete your installation but don’t yet have an installation date from our wholesale partner NBN. This should be available within a couple of days. You can track the status of your install at www.tpg.com.au/install and we will also update you via SMS and email.

The initial payment for your NBN plan will commence once the services has been installed. 

Should you need further assistance, feel free to let us know. 

Regards, 

JongR

Hi @Jonson

We have a Community article regarding modem delivery:

How to Check TPG supplied modem delivery status

I hope this is helpful.

Have you seen a helpful comment lately? Be sure to give it a Like.
If a reply to your question solves the problem, be sure to mark it as an Accepted Solution.