TPG Community

Get online support

NBN is not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Kevinw
Level 2
My NBN is not working. My mobile phone can receive the wireless signal, but cannot connect to internet.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kevinw
Level 2
Engineer came on Wednesday and found the problem. Now internet is working. Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @Kevinw ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We ran an initial test to the connection it shows a possible line fault. We raised this to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. Expect an update within 24-48hrs via SMS or Phone call.

We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Kevinw,

We've seen that our Engineering Team sent you an SMS advised that an appointment for nbn technician visit is Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is needed. Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Kevinw
Level 2
Hi Shane,
Thanks for your quick response.
The internet was working yesterday night. But I told the engineer that if he can come today to have a simple check that will be great.
I am really appreciate your support.

Regards,

Kevin
BasilDV

Hi @Kevinw,

We understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and confirmed that the service is working.

The NBN technician visit is not necessary as they were able to fix the fault within the network.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

Kevinw
Level 2
The internet did not work again in the afternoon.
Will

Hi @Kevinw,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue has recurred. I can see that our Technical Team has re-escalated this to our Engineering Team earlier. We have rejected NBNCo's resolution of the initial ticket we raised. We're currently waiting for an update from NBNCo. Once available, you will be contacted by our Engineering Team for the updates.

Regards,

Kevinw
Level 2
Engineer came on Wednesday and found the problem. Now internet is working. Thanks for your support.
Riezl

Great! Should there be any issues, feel free to message us. Thank you.

Khaled
Level 2
I. Need help with my internet home