TPG Community

Get online support

NBN keeps dropping out - only setting up connection today

ace19900621
Level 2

I have only received TPG modem and set up connection today, although the connection has been really unstable and keeps dropping out. The dropouts last for a few minutes each time. This is getting very frustrating!! While I was typing this message I have been waiting on the phone line for over an hour...Can someone please help me fix the issue asap??

4 REPLIES 4
ace19900621
Level 2

I have restarted the modem many times, checked NBN outage in local area and no issues reported. 

ace19900621
Level 2

After waiting on the line for over an hour I was hung up on by TPG as "they are unable to take my call now" without asking me to leave a message or offering a call back, nothing just ended the call...This is ridiculous

BasilDV

Hi @ace19900621

We understand that one of our moderators have been in touch via PM.

We'll chase your request to reschedule the visit and updates will be provided via SMS.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @ace19900621

The requested schedule has been booked,

Please be advised that the we can't guarantee that the technician will be able to attend the site at your requested time as it depends on the number of jobs and if they are near your location for them to attend. We've advised them that you've preferred for them to visit after 3 PM.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV