NBN not working.

Amanda26
Level 2
My NBN is not working.
It should been 24 hours now.
My mobile phone can receive the wireless signal, but cannot connect to internet.
I’ve checked for outages on the tpg website but they state there is none.
14 REPLIES 14
BasilDV

Hi @Amanda26

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have tested the NBN line.

It appears that there's a fault within the NBN network, that affected your service.

We'll escalate the case to our Engineering team for further investigation and they'll be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

Amanda26
Level 2
Does this mean I am without internet for that 24 - 48hrs? I have a small business at home that I need the Internet for. Is there a solution in the meantime?
BasilDV

Hi @Amanda26 

It is possible that the internet will not work within those times, but our Engineering team is already looking into your case.

No alternative as of the moment since the NBN network is at fault.

BasilDV

Amanda26
Level 2
Thanks for the quick response.
Hopefully the issue can resolve itself asap
Riezl

Hi @Amanda26, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch via SMS and advised you about the technician appointment schedule. We have also received your confirmation regarding the said technician appointment.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring your account and the case engineer will contact you once an update is received from the NBN technician.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Amanda26
Level 2
Someone from nbn co came on Monday to repair our nbn box and the Internet was working again.
Today (Wednesday) the optics light is red and the nbn is down.
The UNI-V 1/2 light is also flashing green even though we do not have a phone line connected.
Please advice when this will be repaired!
Riezl

Hi @Amanda26, our Engineering Team is still working on this matter, but we have already made a follow up to fast track the resolution and the case engineer will contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

Amanda26
Level 2
Thank you for your response. I look forward to getting this matter sorted ASAP.
I’ve now been without internet for three days - am I entitled to a reduction of my bill?
Riezl

We'll advise the case engineer to assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved, @Amanda26.