TPG Community

Get online support

NBN outage in Frenchs Forest

PNLGAS
Level 2
Why are TPG not reporting the NBN outage in Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 - no service since 4pm Thursday 12/04, which I reported yesterday and was told 32 other TPG customers had also reported it
3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @PNLGAS!

Welcome to TPG Community!

Apologise for the inconvenience. I've checked your account using your community name and seen that the common issue with our third party provider (NBN) has been resolved. NBN found a fault on the network and replaced a hardware, upon checking on the connection, we've seen that the service is now up and running. May we please confirm if the service is now up and running from your end? 

PNLGAS
Level 2

And it is now doen again since 3pm Tuesday 27 Nov 2019 - 4th days now!!

I don'yt beleive we should be charged for service when outage extends past a few hours!!!

BasilDV

We apologise for the inconvenience, @PNLGAS

Whilst we endeavour to make the service available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the service is not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service.

There are many factors outside of our control which affect the services, such as but not limited to; the performance of third party suppliers and equipment and force majeure events.

Our Outage monitoring team is in charge with this case and will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

Thank you,

BasilDV