TPG Community

Get online support

NBN planned maintenance 2 consecutive days

hianchan2
Level 3

I was notified of NBN planned maintenance at my premise 27th Mar.  Then today I got another email saying 28th Mar.  That's 2 days in a row.  I followed the link to NBN planned maintenance but it only shows planned maintenance on 27th not 28th.  Is TPG leading me up the garden path?

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @hianchan2 

We'd like to check on this further.

Kindly send us a private message of the account details that will be affected by the NBN planned outage.

BasilDV

hianchan2
Level 3

I can't sign into the TPG account atm to give you account number - not sending sms code.  My sign in is xxxxx and you have the service address.  you should be able to go with that.

BasilDV

Hi @hianchan2 

The account you've provided is for an Email only service.

Kindly send me a PM with the service address for us to locate the correct account.

BasilDV

hianchan2
Level 3

Isn't that in the screenshots?

BasilDV

Hi @hianchan2 

We've deleted the screenshot you've provided as your address is exposed to it.

We can confirm that the planned outage will take place on the 27th and 28th March 2023.

The NBN Co updated the network status, which shows the details of the outage.

In order to lessen the chance of a complex fault that will greatly impact the service, this planned maintenance or outage is necessary.

There are times that it will not interrupt the service of the customers, but to be prepared, NBN Co make sure that customers are informed of the planned maintenance/outage.

Thank you for understanding.

BasilDV

hianchan2
Level 3

This is the list of NBN maintenance in the last 6 months.

22 Nov 22

6 Dec 22

15 Feb 23

27 Mar 23

28 Mar 23

The infrastructure here is not that old.  You are aware people work from home now right?  2 full consequetive days is a bit much for people to shift meetings and work around.