NBN slow speed

SOLVED Go to solution
engin666
Level 2

Hi

I'm signed upto the NBN 50 plan but the speeds i'm getting are half of what they should be. A line sync test was performed and for the first month i was getting speeds around 53 Mbps. But now i get 27 Mbps during off-peak times. I'm only getting half of what my line sync speed is. It seems my speed has been limited. Can someone please explain that? It's frustrating getting half of what you pay for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @engin666

I can see that this case has been escalated to our Engineering team and you've confirmed to them yesterday that the service is now working normal. 

The TPG technician appointment has now been cancelled as requested. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erika

Hi @engin666

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your community details and was able to conduct series of tests. 

Currently, the test results does not show a physical line fault. 

But I do still recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via Private Message so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please refer to this link on how to send a PM. 

Mc_Gerald

Hi @engin666,

Thanks for sending your contact number via PM. Kindly wait for the call from our technical team tomorrow, Monday 30/July/2018 between 2:30 - 4:30PM AEST.

Regards,
-Mc

Erika

Hi @engin666

I can see that this case has been escalated to our Engineering team and you've confirmed to them yesterday that the service is now working normal. 

The TPG technician appointment has now been cancelled as requested. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

antonis
Level 2

lucky man! I just yesterday connected to NBN same plan with yours  but I have problems to read my emails, 

·         This site can’t be reached

• live.com’s server IP address could not be found.
  • or to connect  to tpg community 
  • ·         This site can’t be reached
    • tpg.com.autook too long to respond.
    • I hope the problem will be fixed soon !
Shane

Hi @antonis,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help see what happened on your connection' speed and get the bottom of this.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test.

Test result shows, your service is currently connected for 4h 16m and getting a passing speed on the line.

I'd like to know on which specific device(s) you experience getting slow browsing connection.

I'll wait for your response.

Regards,