NBN speed zero

imosaustralia
Level 2
For the last 6 days the download speed on my NBN50 is 95% of time zero. Phone hotline reset all remotely today and all worked for a few hours. Now it's back to the same issue. If you constantly try you have roughly every 10min for about 15 seconds normal speed and after that 10min no access at all (hardware all green and internet access - just download speed = 0).
The frequent NBN outages are annoying enough, but to this issue is now more than annoying, but unacceptable. My children can't do their university work for days and we all have to use mobile data to do the essentials).
That NBN is so much more unreliable as the broadband before is beyond my understanding as the technology should be way more reliable.
As the speed after the fix this afternoon was below normal it was forwarded to the technicians already. I hope that this issue will be fixed now immediately and for good.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @imosaustralia,

We're also curious as to what's causing the connection issue as there are many factors that can affect the service. 

Any chance you can PM us with your Customer ID so we can chase it with the Tech team? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

For the last 6 days the download speed on my NBN50 is 95% of time zero. Phone hotline reset all remotely today and all worked for a few hours. Now it's back to the same issue. If you constantly try you have roughly every 10min for about 15 seconds normal speed and after that 10min no access at all (hardware all green and internet access - just download speed = 0). 
The frequent NBN outages are annoying enough, but to this issue is now more than annoying, but unacceptable. My children can't do their university work for days and we all have to use mobile data to do the essentials). 
That NBN is so much more unreliable as the broadband before is beyond my understanding as the technology should be way more reliable. 
As the speed after the fix this afternoon was below normal it was forwarded to the technicians already. I hope that this issue will be fixed now immediately and for good.