NBN speed

Rica_R

Thank's for notifying us @chatswood, I'll check with our Case Manager about the copper wiring issue and have them revert to your message. Thank you. 

chatswood
Level 3

Well,

Nobody bothered to get back in touch with me & now guess what......my internet has been down for over 2 hrs with no sign of coming back....Rang the help desk who asked all the usual questions & then do this do that & then they tried trouble shooting from their end.....no result...........now logged with the engineers who will call me god knows when due to the public holiday...........last time it dropped out like this it was out for over 2 days with no ackowledgement apart from we understand your frustration............coupled with the speed issues......no you dont.

chatswood
Level 3

came back up after about 3 hrs....has dropped in out at least 4 times & this is my speed now......terrific...cant wait for this weeks reason

Rica_R

We are sorry for the hassle and delay of our service @chatswood. We have forwarded your Concern to our Customer Relations Team for further handling. Please await a feedback within 24 hours after the holiday. Thank you.

chatswood
Level 3

hours later....this is bull**....what's the frigging excuse now........has an earthquake moved me anothe coulple of klms from the node

chatswood
Level 3

a couple more reboots today. something is obviously wrong. you've told me the best i can now do is 15 but have now got 17 showing today..............upload has gone to hell since the internet came back on...now at .5........after the techs came my upload speed had been 3.2

chatswood
Level 3

screenshot did not upload for the previous post

chatswood
Level 3

i have just got home from night shift & my internet is not working yet again. How long it has been out for I don't know because I have been working all night. I am using my phone to post this. At some stage someone has got to either find the fault or replace the modem or both. It's getting very annoying now

Riezl

Hi @chatswood, we will make a follow up with our Complaints Resolution Team and will have the case manager contact you to discuss the matter.

chatswood
Level 3

6 hours later still no internet