NBN speed

Riezl

Hi Bob, we have already made another follow up with our Complaints Resolution Team and the case manager will contact you before 5PM today to discuss how this case will progress. Thank you.

chatswood
Level 3

just heard from a "HELPFUL" engineer who said they will send me a test modem & if that works better then it will cost me $50-60 dollars to keep it......i'm still under contract & i wont be paying to replace your modem if it's faulty

chatswood
Level 3

by the way...latest speed test....down from 17 & upload still nion existent

chatswood
Level 3

& now my internet has dropped out again

chatswood
Level 3

oh & when can i get out of my contract....2 moths to go but given the never ending trouble it should be straight away

chatswood
Level 3

well surprise surprise......the internet has dropped out again..............& no phone call either

Ed_C

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you .

We made a follow-up with our Complaint Resolution Case Manager and was advised that he will communicate with you via email today.

Both Engineering and Customer Relations Team are exhausting all resources to resolve the issue and we are hoping for a positive outcome.

chatswood
Level 3

so here is today's update. NBN was down from approximately 1600 on 0201/19 until approximately 0900 today.........coupled with the major outage earlier on 02/01/19.....which nobody could tell me why. NBN attended today & told my wife that despite the distance from the node there was a problem & they would look at it. I returned home around 1400 today to find I was now getting 22/2 which is very impressive since TPG assurred me that the best I could get was 15..........fast forward 4 hours later & the speed has now dropped back under 13 with no extra connections in the house or anybody streaming. It still has not been communicated to me why I have now had 3 major dropouts since 31/12/18. I'm not talking minor dropouts. The last 2 have lasted well over 8-10 hrs including last nights which was around 17hrs.

I have raised an upgraded complaint with the TIO. I am still very upset with being emailed outside of business hours by the case manager when it was known that my internet was down & not calling as promised.

Ed_C

Hi ,

We can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and they will continue to monitor the service. As for your other concern, we've already notified the Case Manager. Please await a feedback via email within 24 hours. Thank you.

chatswood
Level 3

i can see that the speed of 22/2 that i had this afternoon has now dropped back to 12.5 / 1.9 so I don't know what is going on...no one seems to