TPG Community

Get online support

NBN superfast plan

SOLVED Go to solution
amashun
Level 2
Hi, I just recently upgraded to super fast plan from NBN 100. However, I did not get a faster speed compared to my old plan. In fact, I tired multiple speed test site and it shows I received slower speed around 70M download.
I’m currently using TP-Link archer at1600v
Also tired to use the TPG app to test speed, it just keeps loading for more than 5 mins and no result comes back
Can someone please check it for me, DM or give me a call to discuss this?
Otherwise I will go back to the original plan if there is no significant improvement on speed. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kate_

We hear you, @amashun. We want to get this sorted for you ASAP so you can get the super fast speeds you're after!

We'll keep chatting with you over PMs to get things resolved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @amashun,

We can check it out from here. Are you able to send me a private message?

How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

amashun
Level 2
Hi Adib, PM just sent to your inbox. Thanks
jastyles00
Level 3
What a TPG representative that won't ghost you and knows what they are doing and will fix the issue, I'd love to see that!! Hahahaha
amashun
Level 2

Hi there, 

i have been promised by 2 of your team members on different day that the technician will call me and follow up my case. unfortunately, it was a two consecutive days of let down.

If you check my account, i have been with TPG for longtime and i been using the same mobile. I do not believe this is the reason why someone can not reach out to me and help me to fix my connection issues. having said that i logged in my account and my mobile number is correct.

I do not want to name and shame publicly but it is frustrating that the service did not delivered as promise.

would be really appreciated if this can be rectify as early as possible please.

Thanks!

kate_

We hear you, @amashun. We want to get this sorted for you ASAP so you can get the super fast speeds you're after!

We'll keep chatting with you over PMs to get things resolved.