NBN upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
kdgrant
Level 3
I have been trying to upgrade my plan for two weeks. I keep getting an error message. Can’t ring for help and then after waiting online forever they tell me it’s being done but it’s not.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10
peter_k

Hi there

Are you able to tell me the error message you get when trying to upgrade your account please.

I presume you are upgrading your NBN account from within TPG "My Account"

Regards

Peter

kdgrant
Level 3
Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >
peter_k

Hi there

Thanks for replying I will get this escalated.

Regards,

Peter

kdgrant
Level 3
Thank you.
But they did say that last week as well.

Karen
kdgrant
Level 3
I still have had no progress on this issue.
JayeshP9

Hi kdgrant,

You can upgrade plan via MY TPG app from your mobile phone which is availble in app store for iphone and in playstore for android. You can find change plan option in account & Billings option.

regards

JayeshP9.

kdgrant
Level 3
If you had read the posts properly you would see that I am receiving a Error Message when I try to change the plan.
I have been told that it will be looked into.
Ken-C

Hi there kdgrant,

Sorry to hear you are having issues upgrading trying to upgrade your account,

I think you may have misunderstood a little, what he has kindly suggested is that you do have the option of using the new TPG app, this can also be used to upgrade your plan and will often work when/if there are any issues with the general way you were using..

While you wait for us to get back to you it may be worth it to jump in and give it a shot Smiley Happy

Kind regards

kdgrant
Level 3
I think that you have missunderstood.
As I had said a few times I have tried to do the plan change online myself on the TPG app but it is coming up with an error message.
When will someone get to fix this.