NBN

Shellcleo
Level 2
I paid my almost $200 for connection in September it is now December and the NBN is still not connected. I have had no internet for almost 4 months. I am not waiting any longer. I want a full refund and I will go buy a modem and use that. Please refund my money and give me an address to post back your modem. Michelle
6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @Shellcleo

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to learn that your service installation is long overdue. 

I've managed to locate your account and it shows that your order has been placed in to a Held status due to Aerial Lead In - Bucket Truck Required. Please be advised that remediation is ongoing and the Planned Remediation Date, 29/12/2020, is still valid.

At this point, we are unable to expedite Planned Remediation Date. Please note that PRDs are provided based on requirement assessment (i.e. resources such as materials, technician capacity, etc) conducted by field technicians to complete the work. If in any case the issue is remediated before the PRD expires, we will provide an update to progress the order accordingly.

A Case Manager is also closely monitoring the progress and is continuously coordinating with NBN Co to ensure that everything is following through. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Shellcleo
Level 2
Hi, I have advised on previous correspondences that I am home Thursdays and Fridays so it is pointless coming on a day I won't be home. It has been such a long time now I am really over it. All they need is a ladder which I have also advised previously. Anyway I want to cancel now it's been almost 4 months. What number should I ring to do so? I am going to buy a modem and do it the way I use to. Also where do I send your modem back to? Cheers Michelle
Riezl

We apologise for the trouble this has caused you and we are sorry to know that you wish to cancel the service, @Shellcleo. We have coordinated your concern and forwarded your message to our Provisioning Team.

You will be contacted by the Case Manager within the day to address the matter. Kindly await for a call.

Shellcleo
Level 2
Well I hope they ring on a day I don't work ..... Thursday or Friday otherwise I won't get the call . I also want my $200 refunded.
Riezl

We will advise our Provisioning Team to contact you on Thursday, 31/December/2020 instead. 

Shellcleo
Level 2
Thanks I'll be waiting