TPG Community

Get online support

NBN100 but getting 35 only

letrongphat
Level 2

Hi TPG

my username is**********

i paid $89 a month for NBN100 but just recently months i've been getting constantly getting 36mbps on TPG speed test site. this is not that i pay for, if you don't fix this i want refunds on all my months that i have been getting slow speed.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/b91ed730-2428-11eb-baa0-cff484f5a777

5 REPLIES 5
sajalm

Hi @letrongphat ,

Welcome to community,

May I know are you testing using LAN( wired connection), or if wifi , are you using 5ghz or 2.4ghz.

Regards,

Sajal

letrongphat
Level 2
Hi

I tested all 3 methods LAN, Wifi 2.4 and Wifi 5.0, they all come back with the same results 36mbps/100mbps

This is during night time around 12am-morning
BasilDV

Hi @letrongphat

Thanks for the update.

We've created an online support help with the troubleshooting that you may perform for the slow speed issues.

Please check this link: Troubleshooting Your Connection Speeds

An article is also available here: Slow speed issue

Once you've done with the reset and the issue remains, please let us know.

BasilDV

letrongphat
Level 2
Hi man

Please treat me I’m stupid okay. I tried to fix but it’s not at my end. During the day i get 100 mbps but from 11pm -7pm i got 36mbps so it’s clearly got to do with your end, don’t suggesting anything to fix on my part.
BasilDV

Hi @letrongphat

Giving customers the online support help and articles don't mean that we are treating them as not tech savvy.

These articles or online help will give customers some idea or some lists of basic troubleshooting that they may have skipped.

Furthermore, we've arranged a call from our Tech team tomorrow between 9AM - 11AM to discuss this further. They'll contact you using the phone numbers that we have on file.

Stay safe.

BasilDv