TPG Community

Get online support

NBN100 upgrade - still waiting from February!

sgtstav
Level 2

Back in February I received the offer to have a 12 month free upgrade to NBN100 when the plan prices changed - but have not heard anything since. What is going on?!?!

6 REPLIES 6
kate_

Let's check out what's happening with your NBN speeds, @sgtstav. If you can send me a message, we'll make sure you get that boost.

JJM
Level 3
Level 3

i got the same email and also heard nothing.

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Send us a PM, @JJM and we'll check it out.

JJM
Level 3
Level 3

This is a scam. after i sent a PM with my details, i got a call today from someone from TPG who wanted to change my plan at my cost to a NBN 100 plan. to which i said "no". he had no idea about the email offter. Come on TPG,, first you ask customers to pay for their own email, next you offer more speed for "free" for 12 months in compensation for lifting prices, then you call those same customers to charge them for the "free" upgrade?

bad business practices.

Floilmc90
Level 2
Im still waiting as well. Ive called and all they do is change to a different department 4 times. Looks like their just trying to avoid giving the free upgrade. Why bother giving an offer if you cant honor it
Jacob_Bowz
Community Manager

We'll help you out right here, @Floilmc90. Send through a private message and we'll get your boosted speeds sorted out.