TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn speed boost issues

raychow88
Level 3
Receive a msg about speed boost but nothing was happen?
8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @raychow88 , kindly send us a screenshot of the email you have received regarding the speed boost. We will wait for your PM. Thank you.

raychow88
Level 3
i have send the screenshot to you from the email please check
raychow88
Level 3
I try to upload the photo here but no successful. I try to copy and paste what did the msg say.

TPG: From 6 April 2021, your internet plan will change to our nbn Home Superfast plan for 6 months. There will be no change to your monthly plan fees. Your download speeds will be faster, but you may experience slower upload speeds. Check our email for more details or call us on 13 14 23
Shane

Hi @raychow88,

Thanks for the confirmation, this has been escalated to our Technical Team. Expect them to contact you once assessment and investigation related to the NBN speed boost is done. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I try to upload the photo here but no successful. I try to copy and paste what did the msg say.

TPG: From 6 April 2021, your internet plan will change to our nbn Home Superfast plan for 6 months. There will be no change to your monthly plan fees. Your download speeds will be faster, but you may experience slower upload speeds. Check our email for more details or call us on 13 14 23
raychow88
Level 3
just keep you inform , I haven’t receive any news or update from any department. Thank you
BasilDV

Hi @raychow88

Thanks for getting back.

We've checked the account and it shows that the NBN free speed boost has been applied to your account.

Could you please test the speed using the 5GHz network or Ethernet connection (using a Cat5e or above) to confirm this?

BasilDV

raychow88
Level 3
hi there , I test with 5G and I get 250mbps but 2.4g still under 100 just comfirm this is normal?
Shane

Hi @raychow88,

There is a possibility that an interference is causing slow connection on 2.4ghz. Here is an article that you may find helpful please see the links below.

Check this thread for another reference: Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

Regards,

hi there , I test with 5G and I get 250mbps but 2.4g still under 100 just comfirm this is normal?