Nbn

SOLVED Go to solution
nataliem1980
Level 2

Hi

About an hour ago my nbn stopped working. Arris modem keeps resetting. Green power light stays on and the downstream light flashes and a minute later it resets again.  No nbn outage either. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @nataliem1980,

I've managed to locate your account and recent update showed that the connection issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

Although, recent remote tests confirmed that internet is already working, Could you please confirm if this is the case? Otherwise, we'll inform the assigned Case Manager. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi

About an hour ago my nbn stopped working. Arris modem keeps resetting. Green power light stays on and the downstream light flashes and a minute later it resets again.  No nbn outage either. Help?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @nataliem1980,

I've managed to locate your account and recent update showed that the connection issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

Although, recent remote tests confirmed that internet is already working, Could you please confirm if this is the case? Otherwise, we'll inform the assigned Case Manager. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi

nataliem1980
Level 2

hi

yes, it's working as of a couple hours ago. 
thank you

Ahra_G

Glad to know that it's sorted now! 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!