TPG Community

Get online support

New TPG FTTB Connection NO INTERNET

Darcy
Level 2

Hi, I have an active ticket on my account (#12145920) but TPG customer support is constantly misleading me, not following up on my requests for updates and providing no information as to when my internet connection will be active. I am paying for a service I am not receiving.

My connection was "installed" on 24/02/2022 and the DSL is active but Internet is not. The connection is unable to authenticate and I get the impression TPG are aware theres an issue but are either unable to diagnose/solve it. After spending hours on the phone with TPG customer support and eventually getting through to an "engineer" yesterday, he told me that my case had been escalated to the "programming team". To provide me with an update on the progress, he then told me that he would call the programming team and provide them with my number so that they can call me within the day. It's been more than a day and I still have no update. I called TPG again today and after waiting 4 hours for them to finally call me back, halfway through the verification process the technician hung up on me. Going really well so far TPG!

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Darcy

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and chase this with the relevant team if needed.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV