TPG Community

Get online support

New connection - Modem not working

trishandjorn
Level 2

I have a new NBN connection, installed today, which was working fine while the technician was here. However after unplugging the modem to move it to the correct location, it is no longer working. I can’t even get the power light on the modem to come on, despite it being connected directly to the powerpoint.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @trishandjorn ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We're able to locate the account using your community details and confirmed that the NBN installation has been completed today. However, a possible line fault is affecting the service not to work.

We raised this and arranged one of our one of our Technicians to contact you tomorrow between 10-12NN AEDST. Make sure to keep the mobile phone available for the call and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@trishandjorn wrote:

I have a new NBN connection, installed today, which was working fine while the technician was here. However after unplugging the modem to move it to the correct location, it is no longer working. I can’t even get the power light on the modem to come on, despite it being connected directly to the powerpoint.