TPG Community

Get online support

New connection with slow speed unable to connect Foxtel and Netflix

jamierich76
Level 2

I have just followed the instructions on how to connect and setup all blue lights are flashing on my nbn connection box but the LAN is flashing blue. When I try to connect to Foxtel it gives a internet speed of 0.09 and Netflix won't connect. What do I need to do.

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @jamierich76 . Power light (closest to edge) should be on. Next light flashes up to 20 minutes during startup then goes on. If it flashes red, connection problem to equipment in street. Third light should be on. Fourth light will flash when transferring data with router.

jamierich76
Level 2

Nope my first blue line flashes constantly the other three are permanent blue , not flashing and not red. Speed is 0.08Mbit/s.

cant connect a laptop let alone Netflix or Foxtel via wifi

jamierich76
Level 2

Now I understand you just rip people off and don't get back to them and transfer them from one operator to another and eventually hope that we spend contract money using someone else. I will have to go to the ACCC to fidout what rights I have to get my money back. Customer service is appalling I mean non exsistent.

BasilDV

Hi @jamierich76

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate the account and learned that the service is still not installed.

We'll arrange a call to our NBN provisioning team and have someone to contact you for further discussion.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV