TPG Community

Get online support

No Access to my Web Page

SOLVED Go to solution
mydlarzh
Level 2

Hi. I had NBN TPG activated 03/08/2019. I have uploaded my web files from my old saved Optusnet site. They look all right, but I cannot access the site. I am trying to access it on users.tpg.com.au/xxxxxxx

Should this work? If so, could an administrator check if my site is active?

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @mydlarzh,

We're glad to know that. We'll consider this issue as resolve, let us know should you require further assistance

Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @mydlarzh ,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community and tried to check the webspace it shows blank page.

We'll raise this to our Administration for further investigation. We'll provide you an update when it's available.

Cheers!

mydlarzh
Level 2

I forgot to mention, Shane - at my end I get a message "This site can't be reached"

Thank You

Shane

Thanks for the additional details @mydlarzh,

Please post a screen shot of the error message for additional reference.

Cheers!

mydlarzh
Level 2

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 4.57.11 pm.png

Shane

Thanks @mydlarzh,

We'll take this from here. We'll post an update on this thread when it's available.

Cheers!

mydlarzh
Level 2

My deepest apology, Shane. I just found that the index.htm file I uploaded ended up with zero bytes. I uploaded it again and all is well.

Thank you very much for the very prompt responses. Once again - I am most sorry.

Shane

Hi @mydlarzh,

We're glad to know that. We'll consider this issue as resolve, let us know should you require further assistance

Cheers!