TPG Community

Get online support

No EMAIL overnight...

SOLVED Go to solution
ddchalmers08
Level 3

Started after midnight... kept getting fail messages... tried two email clients but same problem. Eventually got an email after retyping passwords (6 am) then failed again...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi Everyone!

We had known email issues earlier this morning that affected multiple users and have now been resolved. Please re-try accessing your emails and shoot me a PM in the event that you encounter any issues.

Regards,

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ddchalmers08
Level 3

What does this mean? I get emails every day... 

"Sending of password for user.... did not succeed. Mail server pop3.tpg.com.au responded: Disconnected for inactivity."

ddchalmers08
Level 3

There was an additional response... 

"Sending of password for user..... did not succeed. Mail server pop3.tpg.com.au responded: [SYS/TEMP] Temporary authentication failure. [sep-kakadu02.i-00dc33d42a540e2d6:2023-10-04 21:41:17]"

JJM
Level 3
Level 3

I have the same problem, since late last night

Will12
Level 3

Yes, same here. I posted my own question as I did not see your's earlier.

I have a main account and some slaves, all are offline with similar error messages. I know the settings in my mail app are correct as I had to adjust some a couple of weeks ago when TPG did the backend change that sends all emails via TMC.

But, yeah, overnight something has changed and I have zero remote access.

ddchalmers08
Level 3

I received a dozen emails around 9am + then it stopped again... "Login to server pop3.tpg.com.au with username failed." 

ddchalmers08
Level 3

Well, there you go... "There are no new messages" ...working OK here now... even Windows Mail works... 

From TPG - "As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank..." Smiley Embarassed

adslp6ko
Level 2

My emails started working too.  Finally.  But sending via Webmail TPG vpostoffice fails. Emails get sent into the ether never to arrive.  Not a big problem at the moment but needs to be resolved !!!!!

Shane

Hi Everyone!

We had known email issues earlier this morning that affected multiple users and have now been resolved. Please re-try accessing your emails and shoot me a PM in the event that you encounter any issues.

Regards,