TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Connection

Bootz7529
Level 2
Hello,

Is it normal to wait for almost 2 hours for someone to answer my call? We have no internet connection. I have turned our modem on and off. We have reset it with absolutely no result. I'm pretty sure your website says the phone lines close at 10. I would appreciate it if someone could contact me asap! Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Bootz7529,

We advise our customers to check if their service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting:

Otherwise, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID so we can have our Tech team to assist you further.

Thanks!

Ahra_G

Hello,

Is it normal to wait for almost 2 hours for someone to answer my call? We have no internet connection. I have turned our modem on and off. We have reset it with absolutely no result. I'm pretty sure your website says the phone lines close at 10. I would appreciate it if someone could contact me asap! Thank you!
Bootz7529
Level 2
The 2 hours that I waited for someone to answer my call last night, I checked all that. I can confirm that I have no internet outage in my area.
Ahra_G

We'd be glad to lend a hand and assist, @Bootz7529. We'll wait for your details via private message

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

The 2 hours that I waited for someone to answer my call last night, I checked all that. I can confirm that I have no internet outage in my area.