TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Connection

Tudo1986
Level 2
Sorry as he promised me send this morning!
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

I have asked the Engineering Team to send out ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Tudo1986
Level 2
Thanks Karl!
Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi,
I tried to call to follow up but it constantly hanged me up! I received the technican report and As I have been discussed to the lady over the phone I have talked again and showed building manager that report but he insisted that it could not be possible and request for another technican to come over. As I mentioned before, can I please get another appointment with different experienced technican, my building manager will work it together with technican to solve out the problem! I need your support as the problem took too long now!
KarlB

Hi @Tudo1986 

I'm sorry to hear your building manager was unable to help you. If your building manager is unable to help, you will need to arrange your own cabler. Our TPG Technician has proven this is an issue with your internal wiring. I'm sorry we will not be able to send out another tech. The Internal wiring is your responsibility to resolve.

Regards,

Karl

Tudo1986
Level 2
Hi,
As I mentioned before, why both 2 sides insisted with your opinion and left me in the middle with no support!! And last friday when Technical Escalation member called me, she agreed with me they will send another technican to support me if nothing change!! Even when I talked to technican they also said so! Only you are the one constantly dont wanna do that and left the situation unresolved! The building manager he wanted your side to work out with him together to solve the problem, now seem
Like you dont wanna solve the problem?