TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet and phone

Saandeepwaasir
Level 2
I have no internet and phone since Friday afternoon. Because I work from home, it's affecting business.
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi Saandeepwaasir

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with the service and we apologise for the trouble caused. Our team is here to assist! 

I tried searching for your TPG  account using your Community details but unable to find any match. In order for us to assist you, could you please send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the status of the service? 

We'll wait for your response. 

Cheers! 

Saandeepwaasir
Level 2
Hi Ahra_G,
Unfortunately, I can not view my invoice / account details on the phone and I can not log in on the computer without internet. However, I've privately messaged you my username. Please advise on the status.
Regards,
Ahra_G

Good day, Saandeepwaasir

I've received your private message and upon checking the recent update, I can see that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you. The service is currently being affected by an outage and the estimated date of restoration is on or before 04 September. 

Our Engineering Team is awaiting further updates from Telstra and rest assured that their team will be in touch again the soonest they receive one. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Ahra_G

Hi Saandeepwaasir!

I can see that the outage has now been cleared and that your modem already has an internet access. Should you still experience connection issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks!