TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet since Installation 10 days back

vikaskumar85
Level 2

Hi, 

My username - xxxxxx

My TPG installation was done on 7-Feb-2020 but since then there has been no internet. No dial tone on phone as well. After many days of constant calling helpdesk, 1 ticket was raised to investigate the issue. But no update so far. 

Can someone please escalate this and get the issue resolved asap. 

I am highly disappointed with this experience. 

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @vikaskumar85, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have located the account using the details you have provided and we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

They have booked a technician for tomorrow to further look into this and the case engineer will contact you for any additional update.

Let us know should you have further queries.

vikaskumar85
Level 2

Hi @Riezl ,

My internet connectivity issue is resolved now after technician connected the cable. But the speed is patheic. I am getting 1 mbps speed . It is very slow. 

Can you please help.

Riezl

Hi @vikaskumar85,

The actual speeds for ADSL2+ services will vary due to many factors including distance from the local telephone exchange, the quality of the customer's copper phone line, cabling and equipment.

Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

We have created this article that contains troubleshooting regarding Slow speed issue

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

vikaskumar85
Level 2
My issue is back. No internet since last night. Even when it was there it was extremely slow. Dial tone is there in the landline but dsl icon on router keep on blinking and goes off and now totally gone. It come back after some time and then goes away after 1-2 seconds.

I am fed up with tpg. It has caused me lot of stress and disappointment.

Can someone please help.
Riezl

Hi @vikaskumar85, we understand how this can be frustrating and we apologise for the inconvenience this ongoing issue is causing you.

We have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable and we have booked a TPG technician to fix the speed issue.

We'll surely provide you further updates via SMS or phone call once available.