No NBN connection

alexattwood
Level 2
I have had terrible connection speeds for last month (couldn’t even do the connection speed test) but most recently, for over 24 hours I have had no NBN connection at all. The buttons flash every now and then and look like trying to connect but ‘online’ light doesn’t light up.
My neighbours have no issues so I assume it can’t be a broader NBN issue (none are with TPG). Also no faults listed on the site. I have reset both modem and NBN box and no resolve.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @alexattwood,

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have located the account using your community details and we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

This has been lodged to NBN Co. who has booked a technician for Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

We understand that your preferred schedule is for Wednesday 19th between 8am - 12pm, but please be advised that this not available. Aside from this, NBN system will no longer allow us to reschedule a new appointment unless the original one is completed.

Please advise if you have a different preferred schedule so we can book another appointment once the initial appointment is completed. Or if you want to keep the original appointment, just let us know.

We'll wait for your response.

alexattwood
Level 2
As waiting beyond Wednesday will be a larger Inconvenience we will have to keep the original booking as we need it sorted ASAP; my wife will take the afternoon off work to be there.

Kind regards,

Alex
BasilDV

Hi @alexattwood

Thanks for the confirmation.

We'll advise your assigned Engineer with your decision.

Further updates will be given as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDv