I have checked with NBN and TPG for possible outages - nothing listed

Glen Eden, QLD 4680

I have tried to call tech support line but wasn’t able to get through

Any help would be appreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @rokswc201,

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, an NBN technician has been booked to fix the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @rokswc201,

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, an NBN technician has been booked to fix the issue.

rokswc201
Level 2

I have got a message from TPG saying the issue is resolved and found it is back on

Yay!!!

However, a technician is supposed to visit on Thursday this week and I do not know how to contact them

Would you be able to cancel the appointment with the technician please?

Cheers

Riezl

Hi @rokswc201, the technician appointment has been cancelled and your case has been tagged as resolved.

Feel free to message us should you need further assistance.