TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @5444017

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/problems_connect_internet_nbn

In your case, our Engineers verified that the router is faulty that caused the internet issue. A new modem has been requested and updates will be given once available.

BasilDV

Katicaserdar23
Level 2
We haven’t had an outage in the area
Only 4 lights are on the nbn and 1 light on the modem

Level 2
Hi
My mother (Sue Cassidy) has not had TPG NBN internet for 3 weeks. Her white router DSL light is off. Can you please look into this ASAP as my mothers can run her business. Her mobile is 0459472103.

Regards
Mb: 0409767885
04hayley
Level 2
I had my NBN modem installed on 23/03/20, but have not had internet connection from the beginning. The technician told me to contact tpg, I have tried many, many times, and many ways to contact without any success. My children is dependent on internet for schooling. Please help!!
Bharatpavi
Level 2
I just check nothing problem with outage
Bharatpavi
Level 2
Please reply me I’m calling from 4 hour but I’m in waiting,
Inka1976
Level 2

My Nbn modem connected again today but as usual no luck.Pl check ur system thoroughly before u asked customer to connect.Its more then three months this drama is on.

i wonder what is the capability of ur company?

kind Regards

Mufti

RajenS

Hi 

looking at your account now 

thanks

habesha2020
Level 2
Modem and NBN cables are cnnected. The NBN lights blinking red and blue lights. Urgent help please
veronica
Level 2

Hi ,

i am livging in apartment and  my nbn internet is not working from this morning.

I did search outage but still didn't find the solution .

Could you please help me to fix it? we are working from home really need internet.

Thanks 

veronica