TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN since Thursday 25 Feb

SOLVED Go to solution
Pippy
Level 2
I have not had any Internet since last week. It suddenly went down midday on 25th. It was escalated to NBN and they have fixed the issue with cable on street, yet still no internet. I have called again and was told need to have another technician come around. I can't afford another day from work to wait around for this. Is there really no other solution???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pippy
Level 2
Issue now resolved, and adjustment on billing to be made.
Thank you

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @Pippy, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Pippy
Level 2
Still out and counting. Does compensation include lost work time due to having to be at home for technician? Does it include having to use mobile data to access internet via hotspot? What do you mean by compensation?
BasilDV

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, Pippy.

We understand that our Technician already visited the site and performed some troubleshooting, but still cannot get any authentication using the test and your own modem.

This has been raised further to our Network Engineers and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

Any compensation request will be assessed as soon as the case has been resolved.

BasilDV

Pippy
Level 2
I received a text message about my issue, asking if they could call me about it. Text received at 9.47pm. I responded yes to call at 9.49pm. Half an hour later no call. What was the purpose then?
Pippy
Level 2
Issue now resolved, and adjustment on billing to be made.
Thank you
BasilDV

Thank you for the update @Pippy

Stay safe.

BasilDV