No TPG service

SOLVED Go to solution
dracosveen
Level 2

It has been 14 hours now since I reported that I don't have an internet connection.  I have also phoned support but as yet I have had no feedback what so ever.  Support says that it is an NBN fault but NBN is not reporting any faults in my area and says that my line is working.  Even in their troubleshooting they explain how if modem is lit a specific way then NBN is working.

What the hell is going on?????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @dracosveen 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the notes.

The case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation as the NBN NTD box status is currently down. It is caused by a possible fault within the NBN network, which will be checked by your assigned Engineer.

Further updates will be given via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @dracosveen 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the notes.

The case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation as the NBN NTD box status is currently down. It is caused by a possible fault within the NBN network, which will be checked by your assigned Engineer.

Further updates will be given via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV