TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection nearly whole day (2)

Level 2

This is another post related to my previous post:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/No-internet-connection-nearly-whole-day-and/m-p/5...

Can't imagine TPG staff came up with a story saying I have switched to an internet provider, and i was asking them wrong question!

Really shame on you guys!

I had no internet at all from Saturday 18/04/2020, to Monday 20/04/2020, 3 whole days. This is no internet at all, not just dropping in and out.

Then a TPG staff called saying my home phone number has been reallocated to someone else?!

Besides pushing the responsibility to Telstra and back to myself now, you guys has not helped me fix any problem.

8 REPLIES 8
Level 2

And not just that, the Moderate also irresponsibly marked my previous post as 'solved'.
The problem was not solved.

This really makes me suspect the technical assistence from TPG staff.

So far, I have not received any real help nor problem solving from TPG staff; only pushing responsibility to someone else.
Extremely unprofessional!

RajenS

Hi @3945161

Sorry about the error, seems we replied to the wrong threat 

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2

Very unfortunate, I have to cancel my internet with TPG.
As directed by a TPG staff, I need to write an email to TPG at cancel@tpg.com.au

An automatic email was sent back to me that the request it will be processed within a few days.

Very unfortunate, after a week, I still haven't heard from TPG.

So no internet, and also no cancellation. Would bill still be automatically charged?

Really shame on you guys.

RajenS

Hi @3945161 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2

Oh dear

I checked my invoices, TPG did indeed issue me an invoice!
Invoice date raised - 18/04/2020
I sent the email the requesting for cancelation on 20/04/2020

But *prior to* to 18/04/2020, a TPG staff said to me over the phone that I won't be billed for this period because I have raised to their concern way way ealier that the internet is extremely extremely unstable.
Looks like they went ahead to bill me anyway, for a service they did not deliver, not to mention all the troubles they have caused because there is no internet!

RajenS

Hi @3945161

A team member will call for an investigation and able to solve your issues.   

Thanks 

Rajen 

Level 2

A TPG staff contacted me and all that was to ask me to email cancel@tpg.com.au
I told her I had already emailed twice to that email address prior to her call.

Why is it that I still not heard from TPG about cancelling the internet service and rectifying my billing?

It seems to me every time so far TPG staff is telling me that someone else will handle my request, then that someone else will tell me another someone else will handle my request, then that someone else never comes back!

RajenS

Hi @3945161 

Please check your PM 
Thanks 
Rajen