TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

sudhir_kafle
Level 3
My internet has been down from around 4pm on 14/11/2023. I checked for outages in my area it said no outages. Tried to contact TPG they are unable to help me. now it’s 11pm and still I don’t have internet connection. I’ve turned the modem and nbn off and back on hoping they’ll reconnect (no luck), I did reset of the modem and reconfigured (I just checked and it says ‘DSL Disconnected’ on the internet connections page). I’m still going through the support links hoping I find a solution. I’m hoping this will be a quick fix as we need the internet for work as well.
6 REPLIES 6
alanguide
Level 7

@sudhir_kafle wrote:
My internet has been down from around 4pm on 14/11/2023. I checked for outages in my area it said no outages. Tried to contact TPG they are unable to help me. now it’s 11pm and still I don’t have internet connection. I’ve turned the modem and nbn off and back on hoping they’ll reconnect (no luck), I did reset of the modem and reconfigured (I just checked and it says ‘DSL Disconnected’ on the internet connections page). I’m still going through the support links hoping I find a solution. I’m hoping this will be a quick fix as we need the internet for work as well.

You have already posted about this, but this time you are not automtically assuming the ISP is to blame.

Are you FTTN, FTTC, or FTTP? What modem are you using and what lights are on?
Without the internet, how have you posted here?

BasilDV

Hi @sudhir_kafle

We've responded to your previous post here: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Report-NBN-outage/m-p/138948#M51914

Please avoid posting multiple times as it takes us away from responding to other customers.

We'll be waiting for your details via PM.

BasilDV

sudhir_kafle
Level 3
I have posted through my mobile data fYI. modem is tplink
sudhir_kafle
Level 3
Model Archer VR1600v
sudhir_kafle
Level 3
Still I don’t have internet
Shane

Hi @sudhir_kafle ,

Send us your details via PM to better understand the situation, as well as a brief summary of the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far.

Regards,