Report NBN outage

sudhir_kafle
Level 3
East Cannington WA 6107. Since 4pm today there is no internet connection in my house. Tried to contact TPG lady on the phone is not helping at all said there is no problem from TpG sides. Very frustrating due to no internet unable to do any work. Tried reset modem, router on/off still DSL light is not on and it will blink for a sec and went off. So I don’t know what to do. It’s already 12am and it’s 8hrs without internet and really disappointed with Tpg service.
5 REPLIES 5
alanguide
Level 7

@sudhir_kafle wrote:
East Cannington WA 6107. Since 4pm today there is no internet connection in my house. Tried to contact TPG lady on the phone is not helping at all said there is no problem from TpG sides. Very frustrating due to no internet unable to do any work. Tried reset modem, router on/off still DSL light is not on and it will blink for a sec and went off. So I don’t know what to do. It’s already 12am and it’s 8hrs without internet and really disappointed with Tpg service.

Failure of the connection may be due to many other factors and not only the ISP.

BasilDV

Hi @sudhir_kafle 

If your service is not affected by an NBN outage, then we need to test the line and see how can we help.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

sudhir_kafle
Level 3

It’s me Kalp I tried to call TPg as well today they said still I have to wait 24hrs for fixing . It’s been 24hrs already without internet connection and my work are pending and so frustrating really disappointed with TPG services .

BasilDV

Hi @sudhir_kafle 

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any personal or account details on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

Just send the details directly through PM.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

cainrobson95
Level 2
Bassendean 6054 also out been on the phone for an hour