TPG Community

Get online support

No internet or phone line connection since last week

kimant
Level 2

No internet or phone line connection since last week . Connection light is continuously green  . Called tech services Friday 13th  and did many checks without sucess . Ticket number #10350215 - and I am still waiting for the promised call from Engineering services  to resolve within 24 hours-  However It's now been 3 days . This is a business line .

I Have checked NBN and TPG sites for possible outages - nothing listed. Located in the Wilberforce area.

Have tried to call tech support line today several times Via sales  but wasn’t able to get through, any help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @kimant,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.                  

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they are doing their best to rectify this as soon as possible.

Should you have further queries, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

tonywilliams
Level 2
I have had similar issues no reply to online requests and phone call back option doesn’t allow for tech support tpg you need to get better at responding to customers especially ally now working from home due to covid 19
tkoer
Level 2
Same situation here in Brisbane city area.
How are we suppose to work from home?
No outage listed in service status pages.