Get online support

No internet

hangloose
Level 2
Any one else have no internet minto nsw
84 REPLIES 84
annamhcroberts
Level 2
I’m in Merrylands NSW and I have the same issue.
chelsea999
Level 3

Please TPG develop a disaster response plan to let your so called valueable customers know what the heck is going on with your network outages.  If a mass outage like the one we are having currently, then at least let we know where to get the latest information.  At least own up that there is an major outage.   I for one understand sometimes this things happen.  Having your support pages on your own site failing is not acceptable.  Don't you guys have a DR site?  This is the one thing a DR site is designed for.

hangloose
Level 2
So true at minto outage and can't even get through to call them
aback
Level 2

Yep - Lane Cove as well - I think most of Sydney down.

2walkers
Level 2
Our internet is dropping in and out and the Saturn symbol on our modem is intermittently changing to orange and then back to green. I cannot get hold of TPG by phone as I am getting a message to say they cannot take the call right now, with a suggestion to log the fault in the app but am unable to log into the app. I have tried resetting the modem and I have tried turning the power off for a few moments and then back on again at the nbn box.
betty2121
Level 2
The internet keeps dropping out tonight. Can you please fix it for me? Thanks
shadako
Level 2

NBN HFC in Gold Coast. Videos started playing in 240p since last night, (detecting a lower connection). Seemed to be better throughout the day, but I have bad scores in tasks that needed uploading/constant internet. I get disconnected in the router settings and it says "Please configure your DNS manually". Just did a speedtest  and it reported 50 mbps. I then tried to stream a video and it disconnected and reconnected. 

Edit: Checked the log and it's getting a VOIP request, this has gone on constantly and it says it has tried every domain... not sure if an update is being sent via VOIP? This might be what is affecting it. I have also taken off "bandwidth control" in advanced --> bandwidth control --> 

First outage/issue since I started, so the best run of any recent ISP so far... 

graccyhsydney
Level 2
Siriushunter
Level 2
Unstable broadband and continuous disconnected in Clayton