No tech support

fourpot
Level 2
This is 3rd day i have not had an NBN or home phone connection - no outage report listed. I have trief calling tech support and no one answers - although hold message trips to a phone, no one answers then goes back on hold. Likewise community post i added has had no response. Funny when i called sales someone answered straight away - way to show priority for your existing customers. I have been a TPG customer for a very long time and showed loyalty recently by staying with TPG signing up to NBN. Unfortunately i am now EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH TPG CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH RESPONSE. Call me to resolve as the lack of response is ridiculous
13 REPLIES 13
Beckys89
Level 2
Same here. I’ve been trying to call for 2 days and all of the messages on the community saying no internet fault have no reply’s.
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this, @fourpot.

We just want to make sure that your equipment is properly set up. Are you able to check by following this guide : NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide   ?

Please also provide us the light status of the NBN connection box and the TPG modem.

Pete_H
Level 2
Same here in Geelong we have had lengthy drop outs of broadband for more than two weeks. Unable to contact support via phone. No one answers. Some times rebooting the modem results in a short fix but mostly the internet light is off.
Extremely annoying. Considering we are paying for a service that isn't being delivered
Pete_H
Level 2
Have sent you my details. Looking forward to your response
fourpot
Level 2
Maybe you didn't read my post thoroughly or the previous one. NBN setup by your technician and nothing has changed. Connection light is red and flashing. Unit is clicking. Have you got a solution for me as it is now another day without phone or internet. Still no call from TPG
Riezl

Hi @fourpot, we can see that an NBN technician has been booked to further investigate the issue and we have sent the schedule via SMS.

Should you wish to confirm the appointment, please let us know or you can simply reply to the SMS.

Hi @Pete_H, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

We have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable now. The team is still monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or phone call for any additional update.

Let us know should you have further queries.

fourpot
Level 2
Sms received but not enough notice to get time off work. Sent sms response to contact me for alternate time.
Jase78
Level 2
I have the exact same issues as fourpot in regards to the NCD with the following lights:
Power light = Solid Blue
Connection light = flashing Red.
DSL light = off
LAN light = off

There are no outages listed for my area.

I require internet in able to work. Can support help resolve this for me ASAP please?
Riezl

Hi @Jase78,

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, an issue with the line outside has been identified and this will be raised to NBN Co. for further investigation.