Outage not fixed

siano
Level 2
My TPG/NBN Co has had an outage since late this morning. Yesterday, Ausgrid turned off our power for about an hour to do work on the overhead electricity network. Can this NBN outage be caused by what Ausgrid did? If not, when the hell can we expect to have our internet restored? I have to host a Zoom meeting tomorrow and cannot access the internet on my PC.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @siano

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to check on the status of your service and provide information in regards to the outage affecting it.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

siano
Level 2

The outage has now been fixed and the internet was restored at 4pm.  There is no longer a problem with the service.  I would love to know what caused it.  Was it the excessive rain or did it have some connection with yesterday’s Ausgrid power outage in our area? It was working well after Ausgrid restored the power yesterday and I only lost my connection late this morning.

BasilDV

Hi @siano

Glad that the service has been restored.

We checked it with NBN Co. and there's no information on what caused the outage that affected your service.

Keep on observing your connection and let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV